MAINTENANCE OF THE PRODUCT
- A Warranty of all products does not cover defects resulting from accidents or damages while in transit or to our service center, erratic power supply, used on inverter or generator or damages caused by the act of god, fire or flood.
- A Any product will not cover under warranty if used for any commercial purpose.
- A 1 year complete warranty on RO WATER PURIFIER.
- A 1 year comprehensive warranty on CHIMNEY & lifetime* warranty on MOTOR.
- 1 year comprehensive warranty on BUILT-IN HOB & COOK TOP and 2 years* warranty on BURNER.
- A Any routine maintenance/ cleaning/ servicing visit would not be covered under this warranty, and would be provided on chargeable basis.
- A Glass, Plastic breakable parts, Lamps, Body, Filter, Filter Locks, and items subject to normal wear & tear would not cover under standard of LTW.
- A The company will not accept any liability for any loss or damages of whatsoever nature on account of fire, storm, theft, malicious damage, pressure cooker bursting or any other unforeseen acts or incidents.
- Installation & service must be done by the authorized person, otherwise, warranty will be invalid.
- A This warranty is valid only if the warranty card is dully filled in, stamped and signed by the authorized person. To take the benefits of warranty, it is must to show the warranty card by the customer.
- A The product will be covered under warranty from the date of purchase.
Ensure that the power supply is off before performing maintenance operations.
- It is recommended to wash the filters frequently, at least once in every 15 days under normal operating conditions, as clogged filters may greatly reduce the efficiency of the chimney.
- Filters can be easily removed by unlocking and the filters in hot soapy water up to 15-20 minutes, thereafter, clean it under running water, and allow it to dry and reinstall it.
- Clean the chimney surface with a damp and avoid using abrasive chemicals.
- RO WATER PURIFIES
- It is recommended to change the filter timely, at least once in every 3 months during normal working condition.
- To maintain the purity & taste of water, it is advised to change its membrane when it completes 12,000 Itr. of water or 15 months, whichever is earlier.
- BUILT-IN HOB & COOK TOP
- Ensure that switch off the gas stove when it is idle.
- Ensure the proper cleaning of the burner & its top surface when anything may spill out on it while cooking.
- Avoid cleaning its top with normal water just after cooking.
- NOTE: If there is any hurdle, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org